Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

How do i get the dragon toolbar JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

how do i get the dragon toolbar
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to get the dragon toobar to use with my computer so I can use speech to text
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I want to use the dragon anywhere app on my phone to wireless to dictate to my computer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am the person that will be helping you today. You may install this app on your phone rather simply. If you are using an Android phone, open the Google Play Store icon, search for Dragon Anywhere and install it. If you are using an iPhone, open the App Store icon, search for Dragon Anywhere and install it that way. Once you do that, you will be all set. What problem are you having with installing the application on your computer? I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I thought this was included with member ship\
The remote takes more of my time, which is why there is an extra one time fee. Do you already have Dragon NaturallySpeaking installed on the computer?