Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I reside in Denmark and am now visiting in the U.S. When I

Customer Question

I reside in Denmark and am now visiting in the U.S. When I open my e-mail, it shows what I knew before leaving DK on Sat. but tells me that there is a mistake and wants me to sign in. It does not accept my username og password.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of, but he/she can ask. I have no problem with my internet connection.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?Thank you,JasonP.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My e-mail provider is Google - after "@" come gmail.comThink it is Outlook
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No thanks - it seems to cost me Money every time your window pops up.
I am offering the remote session at no extra charge. You can ignore the auto request.