Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have a copy of printmaster Platinum 16 running on home version

Customer Question

I have a copy of printmaster Platinum 16 running on home version of windows 7, I just purchased a new dell Inspiron 3250 and windows 7 pro. It is saying that one or more drivers with known compatibilities with windows 7 pro.
Please tell you have a set of current drivers to fix this issue.
My wife loves printermaster 16 and will not want to upgrate it!!!!!
Thanks Lou Passariello
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. If you dont want to upgrade, it may be best if I connect to your new windows 7 pro machine from here, via a secure remote session. And then work to install and configure the program to run correctly on windows 7 pro. If Im unsuccesful, youd be entitled to a full refund. if thats something youd like to try, click the offer for more help / remote support premium service and I will accept that offer and send you the connection steps. Otherwise, we will have to work through the issue via written support only. Dustin S.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Cancel the whole thing for $40.00 I buy a new version and she will have to deal with it.
How do you assure that my credit card information will be deleted so no one or any charges can be applied!!!!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Understood. I cant see if you have been charged, and I have no access to your account.. if you have been charged then you can submit your refund request as mentioned below.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can yu verify no charge or can you pass me to someone who can ??????
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
i just sent you the link you needed to cancel the charges if you h ave been charged.. On that page it also has links and phone numbers to contact customer service. Since you do not want help, I have to opt out so I can work with those who do indeed want paid help. Dustin S.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for your support....