Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

When on aol e-mail it's very slow and the script keeps runni

Customer Question

when on aol e-mail it's very slow and the script keeps running - it will ask if I want to x out or cancel and when I do it takes me back to rebooting aol but the same thing keeps happening, why"
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about rebooting. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: not that I can think
to ask
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly 1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp,Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other2.On which web browser are you opening AOL email,is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
windows7 internet explorer if not chrome not sure
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for the details.Internet explorer is prone for script issues we can check that but before that could you please check you have the same issue on Chrome browser?Let me know.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Sir/Ma'am i didn't get any reply from you.Did you check AOL mail in Chrome browser,is it showing same issues on Chrome browser too?Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.