Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am having trouble with my e-mail. Some of it comes in with

Customer Question

I am having trouble with my e-mail. Some of it comes in with the words in a narrow column all scrunched up. The other day I spoke with someone from Comcast, and she thought I needed to buy a program that would seriously clean it up, and I think that program was $149. She said it would take a couple of hours as my computer seems to have bunch of stuff that needs cleaning up. Can you help me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 6 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do you use any browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, to access your emails? May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Barun replied 6 months ago.
The remote session will allow me to connect directly to your screen and carry out a comprehensive cleanup of your system, along with fixing the email issue. Do keep me posted; thank you.