Rylan Sharpe
Rylan Sharpe, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Global IT Manager at an International Company

I forgot my yahoo password ***** have a different phone number

Customer Question

I forgot my yahoo password ***** have a different phone number so...
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I forgot my yahoo password ***** order to retrieve my password ***** reset it is need the phone number I had several yearsenal ago I don't have them phones anymore there for they can't send me a recovery password ***** sms
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
how can I retrieve my password ***** yahoo since I have a new number aND no recovery email accounts set up
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 6 months ago. please visit that link, which you can choose that you need to reset your password. In side there, there will be an envelope you can click on and get the a phone number to call where they can assist.
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Did my answer help you with your problem? if it did, please rate my answer to accept it. If it did not, please let me know how I can help further.