Evan Davis
Evan Davis,
Experience:  Senior Applications Analyst at University of Kentucky HealthCare
93875751

How do I get rid of duplicates on IPhoto

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Evan Davis replied 10 months ago.
Good evening, my name is ***** ***** Justanswer.com. It looks like you are trying to remove duplicate pictures from your iPhoto library is that correct?If so there is an app from the Mac App Store that will assist with this.http://www.duplicatephotosfixer.com/iPhotoCleaner.aspx Once installed you can use the following steps to remove the duplicate pictures: Scan iPhoto for Duplicates. Launch Duplicate Cleaner for iPhoto and simply click Scan iPhoto Duplicates button to find duplicate photos and videos in iPhoto.Manage Duplicates. It displays found multiple copies of the same photo and video clustered together in a group and keeps one copy safe.Remove Found Duplicates.Let me know if this works for you or if you have further questions, thanks!Evan
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi there, I can assist at 6:00 p.m. Mountain Time this evening if that works for you?Thank You,Evan
Expert:  Evan Davis replied 9 months ago.
Hello, I can provide assistance if you would let me know a time you are available. Thank You, Evan