Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

I have been receiving a large number of calls saying my PC

Customer Question

I have been receiving a large number of calls saying my PC is corrupt and my IP address is being used by someone other than myself ... They keep hounding me everyday even when I told them I would be out of town to the extent of over 20 calls in the past 2 days .. HELP
My name is***** and my phone number is(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.
Hello. You've done the right thing by telling them that you won't let them in because they are scammers. It seems to me that they think you're an easy target which is why they keep pushing. Now when they call, tell them that you're aware of the tech support scams, and if they call again you'll publish their number on the internet and report them to FTC. Let me know if you have any questions.