Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Have an account***@******.*** that i keep getting

Customer Question

have an account***@******.*** that i keep getting invalid account when i try to access--have used this account for 15 yrs
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried anything else at the Yahoo website?Do you have another email address ending with @exite.com?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please let me know when you are available. Thank you,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.If the current password ***** "*****@******.***" is not working, there is a way to reset it. Please tell me if you still have access to the associated e-mail address that looks like this: a*************@******.*** am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro