Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

As you know Windows Media Centre is not included in Windows

Customer Question

As you know Windows Media Centre is not included in Windows 10. I have a Toshiba All In One Model DX730. PQWQ 11A-016005 which also doubled as a television. The TV was accessed using Media Centre so it cannot be accessed. My question is :- Do you know of any other program on the market that could be used to access the television? I realise Toshiba advised that my computer was not compatible with Windows 10 and that I could revert to Windows 7. As a matter of interest the touch screen and many other programs on the computer are quicker and more responsive than with Windows 7.
regards Ian
Category: Computer
Expert:  Evan Davis replied 1 year ago.
HI Ian, you may be in luck, rather than an alternative it looks like there has been some luck with installing it on Windows 10. See following link:http://lifehacker.com/get-windows-media-center-running-on-windows-10-with-a-f-1729919907