Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Just uploaded to 10 but had problems w/not recognizing external

Customer Question

Just uploaded to 10 but had problems w/not recognizing external SEAGATE drive 120GB has programs thaty i need. Switching back to 7 did not help. Still cannot read the USB port but the drive does light also did in 10. Also now in 7 the D drive recognizes a commercial FIX-IT disc but will not read. My printer and mouse do work in each of the 4 four ports. I am using TOSHIBA p755-s5390 LAPTOP.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Was the drive working good before, and when was the last time you used it?
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Since I have not received a response from you I will need to move on to assist other customers. Please respond to me at your convenience and I will return to assist you as soon as possible.
Expert:  Asriel replied 5 months ago.
Hello! Have you confirmed another computer can read this drive without issue?