Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Jared has helped me before. I have trouble with my emil

Customer Question

Jared has helped me before. I have trouble with my emil (google) and it messing interfering with using my computer. Can he or someone help me?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will like to add information that might help. The computer has been running very slow and there is a pinwheel that always appears. This has been happening since I wrote an email and it will not send or cancel.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will I be able to receive help soon?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. I'd be happy to help you with this. I'm sorry that you've had to wait.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
I will send an offer through for remote support. If you'd rather not do that, we can continue to talk here, but please keep in mind that it takes time to type out my answers, so please don't be annoyed if my responses aren't instantaneous. I will need to ask a few questions and depending on your answers, I will walk you through the necessary steps to troubleshoot and fix your problem.