Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My facebook account won't let me play the GSN games. There

Customer Question

my facebook account won't let me play the GSN games. There is a black screen covering the games?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I got onto GSN games this morning then a black screen covered the site. I can play words with friends and trivia crack but not any casino games
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: New computer
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma'am are you trying these games using Edge or Internet explorer browser in the new PC?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Sir/Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
windows 10 internet explorer
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Do you have any other web browsers installed in the computer like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome because online games works better on those?Did it ever work on this new windows 10 PC?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have google chrome. Yes it has been working right along until today.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Have you tried playing this game on Chrome,if not could you please check it and let me know.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
didn't work
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Usually it works on Chrome and Firefox,May I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no thanks $39.00 too pricey
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Sir remote support is 23$ not 39
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
If you are not comfortable in paying it advance you can do it once its cleared.Let me know