Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience

I tried to e-file my return When I came to the last step, the

Customer Question

I tried to e-file my return When I came to the last step, the system prompted to fix some errors. The missing information I found were from carry over worksheet which were supposed to be there automatically from the main forms. But it didn't work that way.So
I tried to put the informations directly to the worksheet.Then I have noticed my taxes are
going way up.The missing informatins ( 5 of them) Adjusted Gross income,Total withheld
payments, Itemized or standard deduction etc:I fixed it resulting with reduced refund.
Now the problem is calculating the late fee and interest.My e-mail is***@******.*** system asking me to provide those information
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I'm not sure what worksheet you are asking about... nor, what tax software you are using.If it was alternative minimum tax, that would add something considerable in any course or case, of course. As for late fee or interest - those can be very hard to calculate. It's an elaborate calculation scheme. What problem are you having?