Rylan Sharpe
Rylan Sharpe, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Global IT Manager at an International Company
93720025

Can't get yahoo mail, forgot password ***** have a new cell number

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Was able to change to new cell number for Apple and Face book but can't do it to receive Yahoo mail
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Also changed password ***** Apple and Facebook ,easier to remember,but that has nothing to do with yahoo mail
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 9 months ago.
Hello, I am happy to help with your issue. Do you have access to your email account at all right now?
Please visit this page, and select that you forgot your password. http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact This will get you access to the account and provide a way for you to get in without needing your old phone number.
Hello, Did my answer help you with your problem? if it did, please rate my answer to accept it. If it did not, please let me know how I can help further.