Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I forge my password JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

Hi I forge my password
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Okay I want to keep the same I got right now is Bible1937
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Yes I like to know my password ***** try to go in new tablet I don't accept my password ***** 1937
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your new tablet?Do you mean you cannot open any app nor open anything on the new tablet?Is it okay to reset the new tablet fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Samsung Galaxy
Is there a model for your Samsung Galaxy tablet, such as SM-T230 or GT-P7510, etc.?Is it okay to reset the new tablet fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Please try the following:If possible, press and hold the Power button on the tablet, then select the Power Off option and confirm to turn off the tablet.; Or press and hold the Power button for about 15 seconds.Press and keep holding at the same time the two buttons: Volume Up and Power until the Samsung logo / android recovery menu appear, then release.; (Note: If that does not work, and if you see a physical Home button (which is right below the screen), then press and keep holding at the same time the three buttons: Volume Up, Home, and Power until the Samsung logo / android recovery menu appear, then release.)Use the Volume Up / Down buttons to highlight the option wipe data/factory reset, then press the Power button.Use the Volume Up / Down buttons to highlight the option Yes..., then press the Power button.Wait until the reset process is finished.Once done, press the Power button to select the option reboot...Then tablet will let you set up again. And when prompted, make sure to set up a new password ***** will remember.- Do you see a menu when trying the above steps?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Hi,Do you still need help with this? And/or do you need help with anything else?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.