Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just wrote a question. Can you reply me now??

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 7 months ago.
Hi Mi! The only question associated with your account appears to be this one. How can I assist you?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would like to find some ip address... Can you find some ip address?? If you can find who ip address was divided, i can pay the money about 500$....
I'm happy to try, but certain information may only be available with a court order. Nevertheless, tell me a bit more about what you need and I'll see what I can do!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
wait a minute....
No problem. Take as long as you need!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
112.187.43.15
121.180.19.133
could you tell me the final user of these ip address and whether his office address is same the office address of his office ip address?? These are certainly his ip address. He seems to manage server company except his another work . He changed many ip address when he attack my computer in my house. He attacked so many times on my computer for about 2 weeks. Please help me....
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
He maybe a scamp and someone look like relate to him invaded my house sometimes. They steal or do other behavior. So I have to know his office ip address. Dns sever ip address were same address like that address too. When I refered that dns server ip again, the record of that dns sever ip address was changed even if about 3 minutes just past. That showed "the record of allocation is not".
I firmly have to confirm his office ip address .... please help me..... I hope your helpness.....
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
These ip address are divided to who? I certainly have to find the final user of this ip address.... I wann you to find that.
For 112.187.43.15, this is what I have:Organization: JeonnambonbujangAddress: Jorye-Dong Suncheon-Si Jeonranam-DoZip Code: 540-320
The contact information for 121.180.19.133 is the same.
Data is coming from the Korea Network Information Center. Is that what you were needing?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The final divided agency is 전남본부장.( Korean language) The address is 조례동 순천시 한국(republic of korea---south Korea). I wanna know whether Final user is this man. The hacker change many ip address whenever he hack my computer or the final agency is 전남본부장 sometimes. I wanna know whther he is final user or another final user is in somewhere.
Please your fast reply.....
I apologize, but there is no legal way for us to discover which user at this company is using those IP addresses. I'll opt out in case someone else @ JustAnswer.com can better assist.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My request is just available with a court order??? You can't be possible that?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Where I be able to have this answer except justanswer???
Can i have another methow by any chance? There is not another methow?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please your fast reply......