Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Case number###-##-####i had your help in renewing my kaspersky

Customer Question

case number###-##-####i had your help in renewing my kaspersky antivirus software on 6/7 or case number###-##-####im not sure my antivirus software isnt scheduled to expire on the any of my computers until june of this year! one of my computers this one.... kept saying expired even though one of you updated this computer remotely. well my kaspersky will not open on this, update on this??? nothing. so i put in the cd again to use to run a scan and rescue. it ran the rescue and still back to square one 4 hours later
Category: Computer
Expert:  Stefan T replied 9 months ago.
I am Stefan and will help as much as I can. I would recommend you fully uninstall the software and restart your PC, then reinstall. Keep in mind you need the product code or registration number/information.