Stefan T
Stefan T, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  PC Technician at AST Enterprises
93058382

I lost a Hotmail folder, and the mails aren't in deleted folder JA:

Customer Question

I lost a Hotmail folder, and the mails aren't in deleted folder
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have to leave and will return in an hour or so
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: are you there
JA: No. I'm the Computer Technician's Assistant.
Customer: I need help
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Stefan T replied 7 months ago.
Hi I am Stefan and will help with your issue. When a folder gets deleted, its contents should go to the Trash/Deleted messages folder. If you emptied the trash, there is still a way to recover that by going to http://www.hotmail.comWhen you sign into Hotmail and go to the "Deleted" folder, there is a link for recovering e-mail. It does not guarantee 100% recovery, but it is worth a try, noting that the messages are very important.
Expert:  Stefan T replied 7 months ago.
If you need further information let me know else credit my work with a 3+ rating.