Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have been able to sign in using data that has been established

Customer Question

I have been able to sign in using data that has been established in your system for ages. All of a sudden I am declined with thus automatic information. I neglected to write down my password, and Yahoo has excluded me . My technical adviser recommends that I use a different email system, but I wany to stay with Yahoo.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you do not have access to your yahoo email account any more? Is there any error or message?Have you or your technical advisor tried anything?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,