Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

My Xbox on Microsoft games will open, but does not open my

Customer Question

My Xbox on Microsoft games will open, but does not open my Microsoft saved games.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Are you using the Xbox app on windows 8 or windows 10 ? Or, do you mean you are using an xbox and cannot open your cloud saved games on the xbox? Please clarify.. Also, approximately when did this issue begin? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Windows 10 About a month ago it crashed and I re-downloaded everything. can play the microsoft game as a guest but xbox will not open my past accomplishments.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Lets try this as a first step.Run CMD as administrator, type WSReset.exe and hit Enter. Or else:Go to the Start Screen or the Windows Modern UI screenType in WSReset.exeClick on Run as administratorOnce that finishes, do the following next. On your windows 10 computer, go to Start > Settings > Accounts and find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app, and select Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed. whether or not this fixes the issue, let me know. And if you cant complete any of the steps above please specify where you got stuck, thank you. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I think perhaps you are a scam. I was charged for what?? Nothing was done and now you want to charge another $36. I don't think so. No More than $5.00 better be charged my account!! I can buy new computer programs for what you folks are charging.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Did you see my last message? It contained two solid repair commands, did you try those steps yet? And while you could indeed buy all the programs you wanted, theres a huge difference in buying programs, and repairing damaged windows files and apps on your computer. D.S