Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I forgot my password ***** yahoo and i forgot may alternare addressJA:

Customer Question

i forgot my password ***** yahoo and i forgot may alternare address
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: im logged in on my yahoo account through my old phone so when i just got my new phone i wanted to log in to my yahoo account but i cant access anymore because i forgot the password ***** ny alternate email
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: thats it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Can you still log into yahoo on your own phone, and receive mail? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Im still logged in to my other phone
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Excellent.. Whats the name brand and model of the phone? And also, how are you logged into yahoo? Through the phones browser? Through the yahoo app? Or through the phones built in mail app?