Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

I want to add a second email address to my aol account. Idon't

Customer Question

i want to add a second email address to my aol account. Idon't remember how to do it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have one email address,***@******.***, and would like another one. I think i'm entitled to 5 free ones. I don't remember
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no, i don't think so, except Ihave another scree name but can't remember the password ***** the email name
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 months ago.
There are instructions for creating new screen names on this page