Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Please tell me where is menu bar in yahoomail JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

please tell me where is menu bar in yahoomail
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: somebody hacked my yahoo account sending mail many, i changed my password ***** no use, and they deleted all my contacts, i want to send mail to yahoo people for backup my contact
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Are you able to sign into your Yahoo account now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Click the Contacts icon .Click Actions | select Restore from backup.Select a date to restore your contacts to from the drop-down menu.Click Restore. After you change your password, it can take 1-2 days for the change to take effect.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how to send mail to all my contact at a time from yahoo
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure what you mean -- Did you restore your contacts back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
contact restored successfully
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Open Yahoo email Click on Compose Click on the word "To" and all of the contacts will appear. Select the contacts that you want to send an email to If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.