GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Im facing a notepad language paroblem it changed in unknown

Customer Question

hi im facing a notepad language paroblem it changed in unknown language
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i want to recover my all notepad file in same condition as they were
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Can you tell me please what version of Windows you are using?If you're not sure, click this link and tell me what you see therehttp://whatsmyos.com/
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
windows 10 64bit
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for that information. Please give me just a moment to review our options for resetting the language and recovering the notes.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
is there any solution of my matter
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Let's start with the easiest things first. Please open up one of your notes. Please click on EDIT>SELECT ALL. Next click FORMAT>FONTand choose a common font such as Ariel or Verdana. Please let me know if this returns the note to readable English.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hahah dear tried all these things its virel attack or any thing else im computer hardware
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i tried all these setting last four days
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Ah, ok. In that case I suggest that we perform a complete and through cleanup of your computer to remove any virus, spyware or malware that you may have. I will attach step by step instructions for doing so. If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you , and have sent an offer for Premium Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
im using avg pro and also DLL suite
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i had scan full system then i changed my windows today but problem is same
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please if you can do something then plz tell me otherwise dont wast my time im already too much tired
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
I have attached a pdf file. If you have any trouble opening it please let me know and I will post detailed instructions here. It is very important to follow the instructions exactly. By starting in safe mode with networking and running the tools that I mention in the instructions, you can rid your computer of viruses, spyware and malware that could otherwise hide in the memory and not be completely removed. Avg Pro is good but there is new malware being released everyday and AVG alone is not usually enough to completely protect you. Please read and follow the instructions I have provided exactly (or allow me to do it for you) You will be shocked I am sure, at what is found.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
You sound very competent, but as computer professional with a degree and over 15 years of experience I assure you that if the problem is solvable, I can solve it.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
if u remote my pc and solve it how much will be charged by me
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
It would be $26 for the remote session. That woudl be in addition to anythign that you have already paid as it is a PREMIUM SERVICE. As an independent contractor for Just Answer I do not have access to information about what you have already paid. Offer proposed: Remote computer cleanup and performance tune-up (I can boost your computer performance via remote connection. I will speed up your hard drive; remove malware; repair file integrity; and more.), $26
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok if the problem remain same then?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. if am not able to resolve the problem, I will contact customer service for you and request a full refund.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
how can i charged
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Just accept the Offer.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
have you seen my png file which i send you that is my problem with all notepad file these all files will back in same position as they were
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Yes, I saw that . I can't guarantee that they will be return to their previous format. They SHOULD, but I am not sure which particular type of malware you have so we'll just have to see. However, you need to get it cleaned up anyway, because whatever malware it is could be putting your personal information at risk in addition to the obvious symptom which is the notepad issue. I will do my very best.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok if i wish that one next time hon can i contact you
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Just put FOR GEEKGAL only at the beginning of the REQUEST.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok thanks
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
You're welcome. I believe if you follow my instructions this will solve the problem. If the information that I have provided has been helpful, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!By the way, the DLL SUITE that you does not provide any form of protection against viruses, malware, or spyware. I am not very familiar with and I am not 100% convinced that it is legit. I just thought I'd mention that.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
i would appreciate if you would kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my matter did't solve yet mam what should i do ?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Have you followed the instructions in the pdf that I attached for thoroughly cleaning your pc of any viruses, malware.m or spyware? If so, what were the results. I have offered a fully guaranteed remote session.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Please let me know if you'd like to continue working on this. Thank you!