Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I turned on my laptop it comes up with a little blue rectangle

Customer Question

When I turned on my laptop it comes up with a little blue rectangle saying enter password ***** I put in wrong password ***** up with a red box saying setup notice invalid password ***** if I put in wrong password ***** a red box comes up saying system password ***** failed system disabled 334B9B6C6FC939CA8DJ.
Where would I find the password ***** require???
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.The password ***** you're seeing is a BIOS password ***** it's usually set by the original owner of the computer. If you're the original owner of the computer and you don't recall setting it you will need to call up the manufacturer to have a code generated for your system so you can unlock it.Is it a Desktop PC or a Laptop?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.
Is it a Desktop PC or a Laptop?