Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I forgot my password ***** airg account SMLKP_12 JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** airg account SMLKP_12
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want you to connect me back to my airg account.
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Yes! I need to login to my airg account.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeThere is only one method to get your password ***** as there is no password ***** method available onlineEmail***@******.*** from the email address you used for your account and you will receive a response with the instructions to reset your password. If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you