Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Pearl , i'm able to receive emails , outgoing mails show

Customer Question

hi Pearl , i'm able to receive emails , outgoing mails show sent but the recipient has not received fax or email.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: this has been happening for a few days now. my service provider hasn't a clue .
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: i think that's about it Pearl dear!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please with which email service this is with?And which email program are you using to send the emails? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
dear friend , i'm in south africa , i thought the $5 was an answer to my question,but unfortunately not.
please richard , the exchange rate between the ZA rand and the dollar is exhorbitant. is it possible to refund me , i don't mind any small service charge being applied . please , i trust you could help me . ABSA , South africa , can't reverse the charges.
The transaction no.JUSTANSWER *EXPERTHLP877-604. The amounts were R73.00 & R457.00 respectively.thanks Richard, may the Lord bless you.kind regards ,jason
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Please contact customer service for a refund thanks