Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I have used Mozilla years to access Google, but in

Customer Question

I have used Mozilla for many years to access Google, but in recent weeks access is to Ask.
I was never ever consulted about the change, nor did I request it. Why has this been done? Is Ask a better and safer option?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. There was no change by Mozilla; it looks like you've accidentally installed Ask or clicked on the website. Please try the following fix:- In Mozilla Firefox program, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner, then click on Options, then delete everything in the Home Page box, then type in the Home page box, then click on the Home button near the upper right corner and check. If needed, close Mozilla Firefox program, then re-open it and check.- If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.