Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have aspire one., windows 7. I continue getting a message

Customer Question

I have aspire one., windows 7. I continue getting a message that my windows license will expire on May 29 and that I need to activate windows in PC settings. I tried doing it but I am getting a message that I need to contact my administrator for a new product code, i tried entering the product code which I found on the computer label but i get a message that it is a wrong product code! Please heklp! What should I do?? Does it mean that my computer will shut down on April 29 if I won't be able to active the windows in pc setting??
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. What you have is a windows validation error.. These can be pretty tricky to repair, most of the time. May I ask how long ago was it when you first started getting this error message? Also, would you prefer to have me connect to your computer from here, via a secure remote connection. So that I can fix the issues on screen, in person? Or, would you prefer that I try and guide you via written support only? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I never heard back from you since you viewed my reply. Did you still need help with this issue? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.