Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Not getting emails from who I get them from on a dating website

Customer Question

Not getting emails from who I get them from on a dating website I get hers but she doesn't get mine??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes I send her emails to a night address she's not getting them or I try xcupid gives me a big run around
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Are you certain its a real person you are communicating with? The email address is a huge warning sign, that the person you are communicating with is simply an automated profile, or one of the staff members at xxxcupid.. This video, shows some of the issues you deal with on websites like that While there are websites out there where real people / women will message you.. Its usually pretty straight forward.. No money required, and people receive your messages and reply ( if they want to ) Might I suggest a website that is mostly devoid of fake profiles and users.. Search for local members and watch the live feeds.. Now-adays, people are post crazy and for the most part if you dont see t hem posting or answering questions, then the profiles are either fake, or inactive. Might I suggest before you pay for any type of membership, to any type of personals or dating websites, check their review on Keep in mind most reviews sites are advertisements created by the site supposedly being reviewed, so you want to make sure that the review site you use to research the sites you sign up for, have comments from real users. If you have further questions, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.