Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

Thank you response. I have 2 major email companies

Customer Question

Thank you for the response. I have 2 major email companies I deal with. One is gmail. I have a personal account***@******.*** and then I have an exchange which is also gmail ***@******.*** For the last year when I hit my google button in my favorites, both emails came up and I just hit the one I wanted. About 2 weeks ago only the business one would should; up and it indicated that if I wanted to add another account I would go to the next screen. I did that, reentered by personal address, then the password ***** I was in. As of a few days ago, everything I type in takes me directly to my personal account. How do I get access to my business account?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. In gmail, please click on the big letter icon (or name or email address) at the upper right corner, then click on option Sign out (or click on the other email account), then you can select the other email account and sign in.; (if needed, after clicking on Sign out, then select option to add account or to sign in another account, and continue.)- If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.