Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My account # ***** phone #***

Customer Question

my account # ***** phone #***. i do no remember my password. how do I find out what it is?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of account are you having issue with?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I originally called the customer service phone # ***** my Affinity cellular bill but their line was busy all day so I went online to the email address they listed. I scrolled down and clicked on justanswer but apparently I should not have picked this one. i got my husband the samsung cell phone several years ago thru AAA. The account # ***** under Lynda Horsch. His phone # *****(###) ###-#### He has not been able to receive his voicemails for months. I told him he should try to put in his password ***** I do on my phone. He then told me he couldn't remember it and said he thought he had it on his original bill but he can't even find it. I don't remember it either so all I was wanting was to know the password ***** his PHONE! I do not need any help on my computer it is working fine.
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 7 months ago.
I'm afraid we won't be able to assist with retrieval or reset of your husband's voicemail password; we aren't affiliated with Affinity and don't have access to your account. Since we can't help, however, I'll be glad to escalate this Q&A to our Customer Service team and ask them to process a refund for you.When you have time to reach out to Affinity again, their Customer Service phone number is:(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do not wish to continue anything with justanswer. Affinity should never have had you listed for help when I went online to them. A total false app for phone questions.