Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Pearl, I need to retrieve some emails from my aol email

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, I need to retrieve some emails from my aol email account from November 2015, can you help me please
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just need to retrieve some emails from November 2015
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. How do you access your email account, and how did you access it back in Nov 2015. Do you use the AOL desktop program? Do you use an email program such as mac mail, outlook 2010, thunderbird, etc? Or do you only access your email through an internet browser such as firefox, safari, google chrome, internet explorer, etc?