Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do I put an aol icon on my computer. I will eventually

Customer Question

How do I put an aol icon on my computer. I will eventually end the relationship with AOL if problems increase.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I try to log on to AOL but no results.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: My anti vireses are active (3)
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Would you like me to connect to your computer and install the software and set this up for you?

Or, do you want me to t ry and guide you via written support instead?

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

I never heard back from you since you viewed my reply. Did you still need help with this issue?