Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Name: ***** ***** Rhodes I've typed a message to someone,

Customer Question

Name: ***** ***** Rhodes I've typed a message to someone, but the 'Send' icon doesn't appear below so I can't send it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've tried putting the message in "Drafts", but the Send icon still doesn't appear below so it doesn't get sent.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Also, what mail program are you using? Outlook 2010, Mac Mail, Thunderbird, etc? And would you prefer to have me connect to your computer from here and fix the issue in person, or do you want me to try and guide you through written support>? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.