Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My name is ***** *****. I can't get in my email acc. I

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** *****. I can't get in my email acc. I changed my password, I get in my emails, BUT WILL NOT open them. Sorry, I did not take tying.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can not get my email to open when I click on one. It started when I down loaded a windows 10 for YAHOO the other day.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo confirm, you access Yahoo via your web browser? And which one?And you can sign into your account but you are not able to open emails? What error do you receive?Please let me know
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm going to let my daughter-in-law take a look at it first probably get back with you later thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
ok, but I am sure it is an easy fix, I just need to know how you access Yahoo please.I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I go\ it working. If it
Acts up again, l will let u nn
O. Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
I will mark the question to remain open so any issues let me know here pleaseIf you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you