Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cannot get into my email account I forgot my password *****

Customer Question

I cannot get into my email account I forgot my password ***** I only have one account so I cannot get the code please help!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer:
I need to sign in with a new password ***** have one account and cannot get the code you send me through my email.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no that's all I need.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please for which mail service this is for? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
will I get my deposit back, if not I do not need your help I cannot afford it if not please return my money.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I cannot get into my account I already made a new password ***** next?
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
ok, I am not really clear on your message sorry... Your asking for a refund or you want help with this?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it is for a yahoo account
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
ok, whats the email address?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Do you have access to your other email accounts**************@******.***?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
sorry I did not understand the fee will I get my 5 dollars back?
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
you can contact customer service for a refund.Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
before you answer I want a refund.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
As I indicated, please contact customer service for a refund.Thank you