Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to set up my Roku a & e where is

Customer Question

I am trying to set up my Roku for streaming a & e where is the pin number to be found.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I purchased a used Roku streaming stick to see how they work. I would like to set up my whole household with several more Roku sticks. I have a computer networking degree from 2005. I recently disconnected my cable because it was not worth the $65 a month I paid. I only watch one or two channels. (a & e and spike for example). I am newly retired and my same age friends are waiting to see how this works out because they would like to disconnect their cable also.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I use a windows 10 laptop and have an older apple tv and and older wi (on different tvs I am hoping I can use this new streaming stick technology to get it all connected....
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Are you at the network / wi-fi setup screen? Or is it something else?Does it give you the option to enter your wi-fi / wireless password ***** key?What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.