Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

Just to understand where we are coming from:My wife

Customer Question

Just for you to understand where we are coming from:
My wife and I are in our '80's and are from the dial phone generation; both of us know how to type, but right now due to illnesses my Honey is not up to communicating by computer.
I've gottten the page where all of the languages of the world are listed, but can't seem to progress beyond that phase. Would appreciate a phone call from you. My cell phone # *****:(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there. I will be happy to help. I can offer a phone call but is considered to be a PREMIUM SERVICE, so there is an extra charge for it. If you'd like a call, just accept the offer for the premium service. It's completely optional and if you'd prefer we can just continue to chat here. I do need to let you know that I'm already working past my normal cutoff time, so if it would be ok, I'd like to continue this tomorrow. Please let me know what would be a good time for you. I am on central time. It is about 7:30 pm here. If you are at the page with the languages then you need to select English. They way to select things on an ipad is to tap on them lightly with the your finger tip. You can also use your finger to scroll up and down the list of languages or other options that you see.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 months ago.
Do you still need help with this