Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I click on the ( A ) in email to enlarge the font nothing

Customer Question

when I click on the ( A ) in email to enlarge the font nothing happens
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just sent you the message
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: When I click on the A in email to enlarge the text nothing happens
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
AOL/ MAC BOOK AIR IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR QUITE A WHILE
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'D LIKE TO LEARN HOW MYSELF
Do you use the application called AOL Desktop?Or do you use Safari application for email, etc.?Does this issue occur when reading emails? Or when writing an email message?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I USE SAFARI TO CONECT TO AOL. IT HAPPENS WHEN I WRITE AN EMAIL
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'M WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER......
Sorry, I was checking on my AOL email. When writing an email message in the body, when you click on the Aa icon near the top, what does it show?Can you please click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on About this Mac..., then tell me your Mac OS X version, such as 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, etc.?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I THOUGHT THAT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A QUICK AND EASY SERVICE
I'm sorry, it takes time a few minutes for me to research on the issue.When writing an email message in the body, when you click on the Aa icon near the top, what does it show?Can you please click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on About this Mac..., then tell me your Mac OS X version, such as 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, etc.?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
SO WHERE IS THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION ???
I just replied back to you. Did you see my previous reply above at this web page?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
NO I DO NOT
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
PLEASE JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION
Please scroll up / down this web page in order to see all my replies, then let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
10.11.4 WHEN I CLICK ON THE A THERE IS A DROP DOWN OF NUMBERS. I CLICK ON THE NUMBER I WANT BUT NOTHING HAPPENS
1. Create a new email message.2. Click in the body of the email message.3. Click on the Aa icon at the top, then click on a number you want.4. Start typing right away., then what happens?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
what's going on is this just a rip off to get me to pay an extra $26 ????
I'm sorry; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Did you see / try my steps I wrote a few minutes ago?1. Create a new email message.2. Click in the body of the email message.3. Click on the Aa icon at the top, then click on a number you want.4. Start typing right away., then what happens?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I guess you didn't get my responce. I did that and it didn't work
Sorry, so you click on where you want to type, then you click on the Aa icon at the top, then you start typing right away, but it still shows small text right?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
right
Please download and install the Google Chrome software at the website below:http://www.chrome.com/, keep default options during installation (and if prompted, skip the Google account signin), then in the Chrome application, go to your aol.com website and sign in your email, then see if you can write emails fine in Chrome applicationPlease let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will try it but I have to go now and I definitely am not satisfied with the service. I have been with you almost an hour and my problem is not resolved. It shouldn't have been a real complicated problem
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would like my $5 credited back to my credit card.
I'm sorry; any computer issue can be complicated even if it looks easy. That's why earlier I offered you remote support, so I could fix the issue directly and quickly for you. Please take your time, we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Can we continue whenever you are available?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry I don't have time.
You don't have any more time today, but can we continue tomorrow or whenever you are available?
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.