Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I really hope I have my msn account working again, I traid

Customer Question

I really hope I have my msn account working again, I traid several times changing my pass word as it was requested, filled with a new pass word which it was acepted by the system when I try to get my account back I got the same requirements over and over I didit again and again. Please let my account be good and normal again. Thanks a lot. Bertha ***
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I need to have my account back, its very important to me. Please help me, I would really appreciated. Tanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,