Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I HAVE WIND 10 ON MY LAPTOP- I can't access my computer because

Customer Question

I HAVE WIND 10 ON MY LAPTOP- I can't access my computer because I have the wrong PASSWORD ***** I'VE BEEN USING SINCE I'VE HAD W1O.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you've tried to use the exact password *****'ve been using previously, but it's not working? What's the exact error or message?What's the model of your Windows 10 laptop?Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Since you cannot get on your computer, I cannot connect remotely to it, but I can help you here. I can provide you the written instructions here.1. Do you mean you've tried to use the exact password *****'ve been using previously, but it's not working? What's the exact error or message?2. What's the model of your problematic Windows 10 laptop?3. Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?4. Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.