Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I accidently deleted the solitaire icon from my desktop. JA:

Customer Question

I accidently deleted the solitaire icon from my desktop.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I accidently deleted the solitair icon from my desktop sidebar.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Is the Solitaire icon still in the Recycle Bin or not? And/or Or can you click on Start -> All programs, and scroll down, then do you see the Solitaire game there?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,