Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

On 4/13/2016 I invariably received PC Keeper and PC Keeper

Customer Question

on 4/13/2016 I invariably received PC Keeper and PC Keeper antivirus at which time a technician removed some other services icons and apparently blocked many aol related maintenance programs. Also I have not been able to click on their Icons either. I am ready to just give up on this hobby as I am not a good technician. Help if you can please!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 7 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks