Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Im trying to get java to work to pull up my schedule and i

Customer Question

im trying to get java to work to pull up my schedule and i keep getting the couldnt initialize tube sock after 5 attempts error
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i work from home and im unable to see my schedule after downloading java to do so error message ( couldnt initialize tubesock unable to communicate with server after 5 attemtts
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: nope thats it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Also, would you prefer to have me connect and fix this issue in person, on screen.. Or, do you want me to try and guide you via written support? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.