Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Dear friends at Yahoo. I have been trying to get a new password

Customer Question

Dear friends at Yahoo. I have been trying to get a new password ***** yahoo for two days not and don't have a cell phone that works and after getting hacked and getting my computer cleaned I can't get in to my mail or to facebook. I only have access to my family through these and my brother and sister are very ill and my husband has lung cancer and this is my life line to them. Please help me. I am 78 years old and really need your help. Thank you in advance.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. The increase our odds of being able to recover your account / password, Im sending you an offer for remote support. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer and hopefully restore your password ***** that you had before the computer was cleaned.. Or, help you reset the password ***** screen. Once that offer is accepted or rejected, we can continue. Dustin S