Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I wish to permanently disconnect telephone number(###) ###-####

Customer Question

I wish to permanently disconnect telephone number(###) ###-####as we are moving out of Arizona?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Quest is now owned by century link.. Heres the info for cancelling centurylink service Please enter your zip code so that we can generate the correct contact information for your location.Because DIRECTV manages your satellite television subscription, you must contact them to cancel that service. The same goes for Verizon. They'll handle your wireless service cancellation.If you have a CenturyLink Personal Digital Vault™ account, call(###) ###-####to cancel it. Before you cancel, be sure that you have restored all of your content to your computer or to some other backup device. Once your account has been cancelled, all your data will be deleted and you will no longer have access to your account through either your PC or the Internet. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.