Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am just about ready to switch carriers.When i open Juno the

Customer Question

I am just about ready to switch carriers.When i open Juno the task bar for juno spins all day.It sounds like something is running all the time
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Are you having issue with the Juno program? Or with the Google Chrome program?Do you have DSL internet or dial-up internet, etc.?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It seems like only Juno
Do you have DSL internet or dial-up internet, etc.?Do you go to the Juno website in the Chrome program to use Juno?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
dsl,Chrome,No
With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. This issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions per your request.To confirm, you would open Google Chrome program, then you go to the website juno.com or website startjuno.com in order to use your Juno email account there right?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just had a client come in the door.I need to end this session now
Can we continue later or tomorrow or whenever you are available? Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will let you know.Will my card only be charged the $5.00?
I'm the tech, so I'll have our customer service contact you the billing. But your deposit is fully refundable if you are not satisfied at the end, so don't worry.- Can you please confirm this: You would open the program called Google Chrome, then you go to the website juno.com or website startjuno.com in order to use your Juno email account there right? Then the Juno task bar spins in Google Chrome program right? Or do you open called Juno, etc.?Please let me know whenever you are available. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.