Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I can't access my email. Has not been accessible days! JA:

Customer Question

I can't access my email. Has not been accessible for 6 days!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just can't get access to my email
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No, but thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Have you tried anything?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Email kindle let me know what email you are facing problem with.